Tuesday 6 October 2009

I have been incredibly busy today, making things for a craft fayre I will be attending. I finally managed to make a Union Jack cushion. I have found a shop called the fabric warehouse. They have a remnant box in there where everything is £1. I was soooooo excited when I found this cream & blue jaquard (I think)? For £2 I have a rather large cushion. The stuffing is a £1.29 pillow from Ikea, which I visited yesterday. Ikea is a fab shop and their fabric collection is stunning & cheap. To get the pillow to fit the cushion cover, I ripped a hole in the corner, shoved all of the stuffing back, sewed a seam down the side and trimmed with pinking shears, then I did the same at the bottom. This has given me a really plump cushion.
I also made some camera cases, sunglass cases and notebook/diary covers. I am all sewn out.




No comments:

Post a Comment