Thursday 13 August 2009

Well a lovely day had by all







This is not a crafting post. We have had some bad luck recently as a family. Firstly our family holiday was cancelled. Sadly our daughter who is only 2 was admitted to hospital and after 4 days of the pros saying it was swine flu, had a burst appendix. So I haven't been able to blog. She is recovering well and we had a lovely family day visiting my parents today. I was lucky enough to get my camera back from the repair shop and took some nice photographs of things in their garden. I thought I would share as it sort of sums up Summer for me.

3 comments:

  1. Blimey, you've had a very tough time, sending lots of cyber hugs and good wishes to you all x Love the flower photos, they are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know little one is getting better, you poor thing! Maybe you,ll have to get some days out, when she feels better.
    Love those roses!!
    Take care & big hugs : )

    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear me, sounds like its been rough for you there... Glad to hear that she is on the mend. Also you have your camera back. Great pictures x

    ReplyDelete