Monday 6 April 2009

A 40th Card for a good Mate!


I made this using an A4 card, then put a pale lemon piece of A4 (trimmed) some sticky ribbon and the new prima flowers I recieved. Well I am going to have a moan and wish I hadn't left such good feedback on these. They are very tatty and only a few were actually of any use.


However, with a couple of lemon brads and the lettering cut out in the time old fashioned way of using a craft knife & board, I think it's groovy enough. The letters were cut out of a piece of 12x12 that I was meant to use for scrapping, but hey, she is a good mate. To make the letters I used wordart and make them go backwards by turning the square around on itself. Then when you print on the back they come out the right way. I really really need one of them machines as it's quite time consuming. I think they are called robocraft.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, I love the paper you used for the lettering. Your lettering is fantastically cut out by the way x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I will do a post on how to at some point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats a realy lovely card
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs Crafty. I've already thanked you once on MSE but thanks again for the advice re lettering. If you want to see my first attempt, I used it in my hamlet scrapbook layout which I've posted on my blog.

    ReplyDelete